Utilize this page to access boilerplate language or contact information to assist with building your Facilities and Other Resources section (NIH), Facilities, Resources and Other Equipment section (NSF), or similar section for other sponsored research proposals.
The boilerplate language included in this repository is a generic description provided by the owning entity. Do not assume you can copy and paste this language into your application, and refer to your funding application instructions for specific requirements and formatting (for example, for NIH proposals, hyperlinks are not allowed in the Facilities and Resources document unless specifically requested in the funding opportunity announcement). General best practice is to include a description along with a sentence or two about how each facility or resource is being used in the project.
Have a facility or resource to add to this repository? Contact myRESEARCHpath@duke.edu
Additional resources for developing your Facilities and Resources section
- Duke University boilerplate language
- Current Duke University facts and statistics
- Duke Health boilerplate language
- Current Duke Health facts and statistics
Provost Area/Campus School Resources
- Provost's Office Schools, Entities, and Units
- Provost's Office Initiatives
- University-wide Institutes, Initiatives and Centers